onsdag 30 mars 2011

Formal apology & mind fuck


Formal apology This is one of my favourites, I will use this every time I do something bad. Just fill in the blanks and send it. Easy done.












Is this God?




EVER DREAM THIS MAN? A psychologist's patient had recurrent dreams about a man who he referred to as "this man". The patient had painted a drawing of this man. Some time later another patient happened to see the picture and exclaimed "that's the man of my dreams". The psychologist then sent the picture to some of his colleagues to ask if their patients had dreamt of 'this man' too. Now this webpage has been set up to unite those who dream of 'this man'. They want to share their dreams and find out who this man is and if he exists or if he is actually God himself.
When I dreamd of this man after writing this post he was really mean. He actually tried to rape me so if that is God, God is a rapist.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar